- Winner of the World Justice Forum’s Equal Rights and Non-Discrimination award
- Finalist at the TrustLaw Impact Award
- Winner of the Shree Shakti Award by UN Women India and Government of India (MeitY)
- Winner of Dasra’s Data for Good Exchange 2021 in Urban Resilience.
- Laadli Media Awards for gender sensitivity for beliEVE in the English Podcast category.
- Participant in the MIT Solve’s Reimagine Public Safety – Unbunde Policing Incubator
- Vital Voices listed ElsaMarie DSilva as one of 16 AAPI voices to know
- Pink Attitude Evolution Inspiration Award 2021
- ElsaMarie DSilva was a Jury member in the Impact Category of D&AD Awards
- YourStory listed ElsaMarie DSilva as one of the 100 Digital Influencers of 2020
- ElsaMarie DSilva was featured in BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt’s “Change Focus to Change – 50 Years of Inspring Responsible Leadership”
- Vital Voices has featured ElsaMarie DSilva in the book The Vital Voices: 100 Women Using their Power to Empower
- Winner of the Foursquare for Good award.
- ChangeMaker Award by Save the Children
- Winner of the Tech Play Awards Social Impact Category by booking.com
- Vital Voices has featured ElsaMarie D’Silva in The Vital Voices: 100 Women Using their Power to Empower art exhibition
- TUMI listed ElsaMarie D’Silva as one of the Remarkable Women in Transport 2020
- SheThePeople listed ElsaMarie D’Silva as one of the Badass Women 2020
- The Indian National Bar Association has listed ElsaMarie D’Silva in the publication Phenomenal She 2020
- Women Achiever’s Award for ‘Living the Change’, by The Young Environmentalists Program Trust
- Red Dot Foundation is a winner of the UN SDG Action Awards 2019 in the Visualiser Category.
- Supreet K Singh was awarded as one of 30 #WebWonderWomen by the Ministry of Women and Child Deveopment, Govt of India, Twitter India and Breakthrough India.
- YourStory listed ElsaMarie D’Silva as one of the 100 Emerging Voices of 2019
- Supreet K Singh won the Best Director Award for her film Nirbhaya Mai, Asifa Mai at the Women’s Safety and Empowerment Shortfilm Contest by the U.S. Consulate General, Mumbai
- ElsaMarie D’Silva received an award for Excellence in Women’s Empowerment by the Global Thinkers Forum in London.
- Red Dot Foundation- Safecity is one of the Laureates for the 2018 Edition of the Public Peace Prize / Prix du public pour la paix for being an ‘Initiative of Peace’.
- Red Dot Foundation Safecity has been awarded the prestigious GuideStarIndia Tra
nsparency Key for 2018
- Selected as World Pulse Featured Changemaker for their Peace & Security Digital Event
- Elsa Dsilva, has been featured on WomensWeb as one of the 12 Famous Feminists.
- Red Dot Foundation (Safecity) is now an Organization in Special status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
- Featured as one of the Most Inspirational Women Entrepreneurs 2018 in Technology Widgets (page 36)
- Finalist at the WTFL (World Tourism Forum Lucerne) Start-Up Innovation Award, in the category Impact
- Elsa D’Silva, our Founder, featured in the Womennovator’s 100 Women Faces 2018 list
- Safecity is one of 3 winners of the Tomorrows Peace Builders Awards by Peace Direct.
- Elsa D’Silva and Vandita Morarka- Winners of We are the City India-Rising Stars- Top 50 Awards
- Winner of the Business Today’s Most Powerful Women Awards 2017 in the Impact Women category on 21st September, 2017- The International Day of Peace.
- Impacting Change with Digital- Google SMB Heroes Award- Red Dot Foundation (Safecity) was one of Google India’s Regional Winners of SMB Heroes
- Safecity’s Campign #NotMyHero wins a Gender Sensitive Abby award at Goa Fest 2017.
- Red Dot Foundation has received special accreditation by the United Nations to the preparatory process for a global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration. This is to be adopted at an intergovernmental conference on international migration in 2018.
- Awarded “Light of Freedom” at Global Leadership Awards 2017 by Vital Voices
- CapGemini’s Top 50 in the Innovators Race 50
- Awarded the Gold Digital Award from the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) for the use of the Internet for Social and Economic Development on February 9th, 2017
- Our Founder, Elsa D’Silva, awarded the “50 Most Impactful Social Innovators (Global Listing)” by The World CSR Day for Safecity.
- Finalist at Sandvik India Diversity Awards 2017
- Red Dot Foundation is one of the winners of the GuideStar India NGO Transparency Awards
- Gold Award by Internet & Mobile Association of India for use of Internet for Social and Economic Development
- Rotary Award for Woman of Substance
- Award in Social Impact by World CSR Congress
- One of 10 organisations recognised as a social innovation by the United Nations Foundation at the UN Solutions Summit.
- Runner up of Niti Aayog’s #WomenEmpowerIndia award.
- UN Alliance of Civilisations and BMW Group’s Intercultural Innovation Award.
- Secona Shield Award for Security Professional Woman.
- One of 7 organisations selected to participate in the Open Seventeen Challenge.
- Social Innovation award at the Social Media For Empowerment by DEF, India.
- Social Innovation award by Biz Divas.
- Finalist at the Nasscom Social Innovation Awards.
- Gold Stevie Award for Female Executive of the Year – Government or Non-Profit -10 or Less Employees
- Winner of the StealthEnomics $25,000 Entrepreneurship Award
- The Pride of India – Community Hero award by WCRC
- Digital Women Award in Social Impact by SheThePeople.
- Manthan Award for e-inclusion and accessibility.
- BBC Hindi 100 women
- One of 100 innovations listed by Nominet Trust as the world’s most inspiring social innovations.
- Selected as 1 of 8 organisations at the Social Entrepreneurship Outreach Accelerator, Stockholm.
- Finalist at the Dasra Girl Power Awards.
- Selected as one of 10 organisations at the Fast FWD Philadelphia Accelerator
- Facebook Access Now Runner Up award for Social Innovation
- Finalist at the Google Business Group success story challenge
- Finalist at Manthan, Digital Empowerment Forum in the Social media category