How is your city affecting your health?
On Friday 29th June, 2018, Prathima Manohar @prathimanohar conducted a tweetchat on how our cities are affecting our health.
Joining the chat were panelists-
1) Arjun Rathi , Architect @arjun_rathi
2) Aditi N Pathak , Placemaking Head & Director at The Urban Vision @AditiNPthk
3) Dr. Ajay Nair , Doctor & Founder of MeraDoctor @ajayn
4) Rajesh Advani , Founder , @archi_live @advanirajesh
5) Shalaka Patil , Lawyer & Writer @shalakapatil1
The chat first began by asking the participants how their cities or buildings they live in can impact their health. Prathima then questioned the audience and panelists whether some of the Indian cities were healthier compared to others and asked them to share their reasons on why so. She shared a metrics of a “Healthy City” from Vancourver, one off the world’s healthiest cities, and asked the audience how our Indian cities were performing in comparison.
The audience was then asked their opinion on the current urban development trends that affecting their health. This awesome chat ended by asking the audience for their top 3 ideas be to make our cities healthier.
A Tweetchat by Prathima!