Program and Outreach Officer, Pune/Satara
- Developing and managing Safecity’s outreach campaigns in neighbourhoods and academic institutions, which entail but are not limited to –
- Facilitating community driven interventions to address hyperlocal issues of sexual violence by aggregating related data through encouraged reporting, focus group discussions, campaign meetings and sessions
- Engaging stakeholders in addressing safety in public spaces to strengthen institutional accountability by building leadership potential of communities and partner organizations
- Training and capacity building of partner organizations to address sexual violence in public spaces through data-supported community-oriented programs
- Conducting awareness workshops with communities, organizations, academic institutions and corporates to address sexual harassment and child sexual abuse, including the legislation.
- Volunteer management –
- Managing, guiding, coaching and mentoring the lead volunteers for the outreach programs.
- Communications –
- Effectively documenting progress of outreach campaigns by creating casebooks and digital material to scale online outreach.
- Partnerships and collaboration-
- Exploring strategic partnerships and collaborating with aligned organizations for Safecity campaigns to strengthen the outreach and impact of our organization to diverse spaces, both on-ground and in the digital space.
Educational Qualifications – Graduate in social work or a graduate in any field provided the
applicant is passionate about social change.
• A self starter and team player
• Motivated to work for a social cause which may entail work on weekends and holidays
• Ability to think out of the box
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Marathi and Hindi
Remuneration – Based on experience and qualifications.
Should be comfortable to travel to near by districts around Pune eg: Satara
Contact: Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position.