1. Designation – Program and Outreach Officer
Developing and managing Red Dot Foundation’s outreach campaigns in neighbourhoods and academic institutions, which entail but are not limited to –
- Facilitating community-driven interventions to address hyperlocal issues of sexual violence by aggregating related data through encouraged reporting, focus group discussions, campaign meetings and sessions.
- Engaging stakeholders in addressing safety in public spaces to strengthen institutional accountability by building leadership potential of communities and partner organizations.
- Training and capacity building of partner organizations to address sexual violence in public spaces through data-supported community-oriented programs.
- Conducting awareness workshops with communities, organizations, academic institutions and corporates to address sexual harassment and child sexual abuse, including the legislation.
- Facilitating life skills training to community members.
- Volunteer management – Managing, guiding, coaching and mentoring the lead volunteers for the outreach programs.
- Communications – Effectively documenting progress of outreach campaigns by creating casebooks and digital material to scale online outreach.
- Partnerships and collaboration – Exploring strategic partnerships and collaborating with aligned organizations for RDF campaigns to strengthen the outreach and impact of our organization to diverse spaces, both on-ground and in the digital space.
Educational Qualifications – Graduate in social work (preferably with a gender studies background) or a graduate in any field provided the applicant is passionate about social change.
Other Qualifications –
1. A self starter and team player
2. Motivated to work for a social cause which may entail work on weekends and holidays
3. Ability to think out of the box
4. Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Hindi and Marathi (Mandatory)
Remuneration – Based on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested please write to email@example.com with your CV and a short note of 500 words why you are interested in this position.
2. Designation – Finance Executive
Location: Mumbai based
Check out the full job description here.