Communications Officer, Remote (India) – Closed
- Your scope of work will involve managing all Red Dot Foundation’s communications properties on the website, creatives and any graphics required.
- You will also be responsible to manage the various Communications volunteers and interns, guide and coach them on Safecity processes, liaise between the volunteer and the Safecity Point of Contact and facilitate their growth and leadership experience with Safecity.
- This includes finding opportunities to showcase their work on our website, finding external opportunities for their growth and learning and having regular calls with them.
Educational Qualifications: Graduate in any field provided the applicant is passionate about social change and possesses the relevant skills.
- Graphic designing
- A self-starter and team player
- Motivated to work for a social cause which may entail work on weekends and holidays
- Ability to think out of the box
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi
- Ability to carry out research and ideate social media posts
Remuneration: Based on experience and qualifications.
Contact: Please send in your CV and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position.