Join us in making our cities safer
Download our Apps
We have just launched our mobile app on Android and Apple playstores which will make it easy to report and access information to deal with sexual violence. Additional features including posting safety tips, marking places to indicate resources like hospitals and police stations and building a community through events and discussions.
So go ahead download the app, report sexual violence and join our movement in making public spaces safe for all especially women and girls.
Be Safe with Safecity
Safecity provides you with a collection of curated resources ranging from safety products, mobile applications, self defence classes and important legal information to help you stay safe and take necessary action in case you have been harassed. You can reach out to us to connect you to an advocate in our circle.
Effective 1 May Safecity has begun a new chapter in Ahmedabad sponsored by Godrej Consumer Products Limited (GCPL). We will be working with Godrej Gender Resource Centre in Behrampura on creating awareness about sexual harassment in public spaces, crowd mapping personal stories and gradually facilitating solutions for the hotspots through local action. For more details […]
- January 6, 2018Sexual Violence: A Global Pandemic Written by Nikunj Morarka Policy and Legal Team Sexual violence is a global pandemic. One in three women [...] Read more
- January 5, 2018Nandini Arora works as a Brand Manager in a Software Development company in New Delhi. Although married to numbers, her first love has always [...] Read more
- January 5, 2018Komal Gesala is currently studying in T.Y.BCom from Mithibai College. She loves writing short stories and blogging in her spare time. [...] Read more
- January 4, 2018Sonia Rathore a student of forensics is currently pursuing her Masters. She is a firm supporter of “Gender Equality” and believes that [...] Read more
- January 3, 2018Kyros Echaporia is a 9th grade student studying in Vibgyor High school in Pune. He listens to music and reads in his spare time. He loves putting [...] Read more
- December 30, 2017On 29th of December, Alisha Khan @AlishaMyself conducted a tweetchat about marital rape and abusive relationships. Family has always been [...] Read more
- December 30, 2017Sexual Violence: A Global Pandemic Written by Nikunj Morarka Policy and Legal Team [...] Read more
- December 29, 2017Safecity is growing exponentially and we’re constantly working hard to translate our vision to reality. Because we don’t want you to miss out on [...] Read more